Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Procrastination

I'm a procrastinator when it comes to stuff that doesn't interest me. Right now I have 3 assignments for school which would take probably a total of 5 hours to complete, but I just don't feel like doing them.

I guess it's my ADHD as well. Both my brothers have it, so chances are I do too. When something doesn't grab my attention or bores me, I don't want to do it. It's why I don't watch soccer or go hiking.

I wish my classes interested me more, but they just seem like pointless paperwork right now. I'm just going through the motions with regards to classwork. I have a final in 2 weeks, and I've glanced over the material. Peptic ulcers is one of the modules. Really, peptic ulcers? Take some Zantac and leave me alone. Give me something more challenging than peptic ulcers.

I decided to do laundry instead of these assignments, that's how little they interest me. Oooh, I just heard the dryer go off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment