Monday, June 14, 2010

Insanity!!

T-minus 69 days till the wedding and I decided I need to lose a little weight. So, I decided to order the Insanity program (and managed to get it for free). Needless to say, this program is my worst nightmare. I don't mind lifting weights, but anyone who knows me knows how much I loathe cardio. With that being said, this program is ALL CARDIO!! I almost threw up after the fit test on day 1, and as you can tell from the picture, day 2 isn't any better.


2 days down, 58 more to go. I'm also trying to follow the meal plan. That's my biggest weakness. I love food. The more the better. Luckily Kimberly is there to yell at me if I want to eat some junk.

1 comment:

  1. if i were a man...i'd be you. i feel like you just wrote down my feelings about cardio and food...with the one exception: at least you're doing something about it. that's okay though, i'm still claiming "trophy wife" status. HA!

    stop laughing, bitch.

    ReplyDelete